NES

Author Topic: Doug (Nickelodeon Show)  (Read 550 times)

90sNick

• View Profile
Doug (Nickelodeon Show)
« on: January 11, 2014, 07:01:43 PM »
Why is the cartoon show "Doug" so good?! I loved it, but think it had more to do with kinda feeling I was soul mates with Doug. Why did each of you love/hate Doug? Let us know and we will share your thoughts on our next show!

layton03

• View Profile
Re: Doug (Nickelodeon Show)
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2014, 10:12:16 PM »
Definitely a classic. I watched a few episodes about a month and a half ago on Amazon and it was just the same for me.

Mr. Dink, Roger, so many characters.

Who can forget...KILLER TOFUUUUUU!

CGreathouse6

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2014, 03:09:52 AM »
Doug was just a one of a kind cartoon for me. It had each individual episode, but each one that aired related to the feelings he had for Patti Mayonnaise. I grew up absolutely despising Roger Klotz and hoping that maybe, MAYBE someday Doug would finally end up with Patti lol. Now, if everyone remembers there were two different Dougs. There was Nickelodeon Doug, which was my favorite and I know this is the one we are discussing, and then there was the absolutely terrible Disney series of Doug. If I'm not mistaken the Disney Doug aired on Saturday mornings on Fox kids. I do remember hating this version, it was totally different, in my opinion, although it still had the same characters and concepts. Side note: I did not look this up, going from complete memory from when I was a kid, please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong! :)

TheMetalconNerd

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2014, 05:28:39 PM »
One of the best cartoons ever to air on nickelodeon. Every chance I got I'd turn the TV on and sit there and watch this show. It was really funny when he would imagine himself as Quailman or that James Bond like agent on the show. Right up until Disney's Doug came on it just went down the crapper.

ThisGuy

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2014, 07:57:41 PM »
Obviously none of you guys were born with the name Doug.. That show drove me nuts cause everyone loved it and bothered me about it... They kept asking when I'd find my patty mayonaise. I didn't have cable, so I just got irritated a lot. smh :)
Who's got two thumbs and loves retro games?? This Guy!!!