NES

Author Topic: Salutations fellow gamers  (Read 297 times)

8Bit Baz

• Keeping it 8bit
    • View Profile
Salutations fellow gamers
« on: May 31, 2014, 06:08:56 AM »
Greetings everybody, I'm Baz, I'm verging on 27 and hail from England (UK, not New England.)

I've just recently started listening to the Retro Junkies Podcast (apologies foe being a year late) but really enjoying the show, the candor, knowledge and passion on the subjects you raise really speaks to me & not just through my docking station...

My favourite system would have to be none other than the Nes, got mine back in 1990 with a few fantastic games which have had me hooked ever since then really. Favourite games of mine would have to include the classics like Contra, Castlevania, Ninja Gaiden, Mario, Megaman, among others like Blades of Steel, Mr Gimmick, New Ghostbusters II, Captain Skyhawk, Sid Meier's Pirates and just soo many more that I could prattle on for ages.

Really looking forward to getting in on some retro chat with everybody and hoping to try my hand at a few high scores & maybe suggest some challenges Game Center CX style lol (I've already got my eye on the paperboy high score ;), love that game)

Nice to meet you all,

Cheers Baz!
Have you ever peered towards the heavens and seen a beautiful blue sky, when suddenly a low cloud traverses past a higher cloud and thought, check out that fantastic parallax scrolling?

SuperPimsky

• Administrator
  • Are you a bad enough dude to listen to 2 Dudes?
    • View Profile
    • 2 Dudes and a NES
Re: Salutations fellow gamers
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2014, 07:30:11 PM »
Welcome Baz!!
Check me out on 2 Dudes and a NES

http://nesdudes.com/

rob2586

• Administrator
  • Cowabunga!
    • View Profile
Re: Salutations fellow gamers
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2014, 01:11:08 PM »
Hey Baz! Welcome to the forums, man! And thank you for listening! It's been a while since we've gotten to do a Super Show, but there are a lot of great retro podcasts on here.  Looking forward to nerding out with you over all things retro!
Forgiveness is divine, but never pay full price for late pizza.