NES

Author Topic: What games have you completed this month/trying to complete?  (Read 575 times)

8Bit Baz

• Keeping it 8bit
    • View Profile
Re: What games have you completed this month/trying to complete?
« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2014, 03:52:52 PM »
OOOOOHHHHH MMMMYYYY!!!

I finally finally beat Castlevania, one of my favourite games of all time!! but that is one tough cookie.

It took so long, I can get (and did) all the way past the Grim Reaper Boss without losing a continue, but that final stage kicks my rear end to Babylon and back continuously! blimey, it just took me like 3+ hours to do Dracula (and not the first time i've tried), I've probably had a few to many beers and im a little to excited after that glorious victory but had to shout the good news to someone  ;D ;D

Cheers Baz!!
« Last Edit: August 25, 2014, 04:06:20 PM by 8Bit Baz »
Have you ever peered towards the heavens and seen a beautiful blue sky, when suddenly a low cloud traverses past a higher cloud and thought, check out that fantastic parallax scrolling?

ThisGuy

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 22, 2014, 08:29:42 PM »
I don't blame you... beating Castlevania is quite an accomplishment. I've never done it. I think I spend too much time playing beat em ups. I told my wife we would pick a name for our second child (we have a girl name picked out but not a boy), by paying River City Ransom. I'd beat the crap out of guys til she saw a name she liked. Luckily she is not pregnant yet, because there has to be a better way to name what would be my second (and final) child.
Who's got two thumbs and loves retro games?? This Guy!!!

8Bit Baz

• Keeping it 8bit
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 23, 2014, 08:21:15 AM »
I told my wife we would pick a name for our second child (we have a girl name picked out but not a boy), by paying River City Ransom. I'd beat the crap out of guys til she saw a name she liked.

This is possibly the best story for picking a name I've ever heard!!! its fantastic,

although still having not played river city ransom, i hope its not one of those games were the names are "thug" "stab" or the like hehe
Have you ever peered towards the heavens and seen a beautiful blue sky, when suddenly a low cloud traverses past a higher cloud and thought, check out that fantastic parallax scrolling?