NES

Author Topic: Mouse Trap and Lady Bug  (Read 266 times)

fergojisan

• View Profile
    • Atari 2600 Game By Game Podcast
Mouse Trap and Lady Bug
« on: July 03, 2014, 03:00:03 PM »
Hi guys, sorry I haven't posted here in awhile. Next week I have Mouse Trap and Lady Bug on the show, both arcade games from the early 80s. Lady Bug was advertised by Coleco, but never came out. Instead I'll be looking at the homebrew done by John Champeau of Champ Games. You might recall that he put out a bunch of arcade perfect ports for Windows back in the late 90s.

So, did any of you play these ports or the original arcade games? If you did, I would love to hear about it!
Host of the Atari 2600 Game By Game Podcast. History, memories, and observations about every game released for the Atari 2600.

kb.luther.14

• View Profile
Re: Mouse Trap and Lady Bug
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2014, 11:03:10 PM »
Hey Ferg! I've not gotten to play those games, but I'm going to buy them just because you're covering them next week!  Would you mind if I sent in a mp3 of my impressions in a week or so?  Finally got my 2600 set up at the new homestead!

rob2586

• Administrator
  • Cowabunga!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2014, 11:08:07 PM »
Sorry. This is Rob. I didn't know I was under my wife's account!
Forgiveness is divine, but never pay full price for late pizza.

fergojisan

• View Profile
    • Atari 2600 Game By Game Podcast
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2014, 01:54:56 AM »
That would be great kb! ;D  I'm actually still waiting for my copy of Lady Bug to arrive. You can find the rom online though. Anytime you want to send an mp3 is cool by me, even if it's for games I've already covered.
Host of the Atari 2600 Game By Game Podcast. History, memories, and observations about every game released for the Atari 2600.